Random things of randomness :D
where has this been all my life??this is how you get tea to not be bitter. I didn’t like green tea until I learned not to brew it with boiling water.
A nice diagram I really ought to put up on the wall before the housemates ruin any more of my tea and then complain to me about it.
interesting…will have to experiment.
Woah I gotta remember that
More people are concerned with why women stay in abusive relationships than why men are abusing women
adults with shitty opinions that refuse to listen to anyone younger than them need to fuck off
what if every woman refused to pay for pads/tampons
just let ourselves bleed all over everything and walk around covered in blood making all the guys uncomfortable
how fast do you think we’d be getting free period supplies
Quick question because it’s been a while since I bought pads/tampons. Are they taxable? Do you have to pay tax on them? Because a man bought condoms last night and did not pay tax for them… Tax free condoms. Someone please tell me that pads/tampons don’t have tax…
Shishan also sent me this and I’m sorry it took like 3 weeks I couldn’t think of “random” stuff! ;^;
Uhh okay here it goes;
1) when I was younger I was obsessed with horses(like many young girls) and to this day I want to go horseback riding.
2) I love to write stories but I actually really hate everything about my writing, I usually avoid looking back at what I wrote, and proof reading gives me a panic attack.
3) I used to love reading but when I got depressed at a young age i kinda just stopped. It’s not that I don’t like reading now but if I can’t even focus on the first chapter, I usually just neglect or lose the book entirely.
4) I was the happiest when i moved to Florida in 2010, even though I missed my friends so much. I think it was the fact that I was over a thousand miles away from my emotionally abusive family that kept me from being depressed. Unfortunately it didn’t work out :(
5) for being a vegan, I don’t like very many fruits or veggies. I’m pretty sure my diet is 99% soy/wheat.
I probably won’t sent this to people because I suck lol
Cross posted to Bisexual Pride, from Radical Femme
Happy International Womans Day to ALL the ladies!
a story where unhappy princesses sneak out in the middle of the night and find themselves face-to-face with dragons large and terrifying
and those dragons take them in and care for them and nurture them but princes and knights keep launching attacks to bring the princesses home because they don’t realise the princesses are home
and the more it happens the angrier the princesses get, the more frustrated and tired
until they become something large and terrifying themselves
my friends do this cute thing where they ignore me until they need something, aw love them so much